9th Grade/Transfer Student Physicals

All incoming freshman, out-of-state/country transfer student, or from home school, Illinois law mandates that the “Certificate of Child Health Examination” form is used. No separate sports physical form is needed. Sports physicals do not fulfill state requirements and will not be accepted. Parents must complete and sign the health history portion of the form or it is not considered valid.

Sports Physicals

Illinois High School Sports Association requires that the form below be used for a student to participate in sports. Parents must complete and sign the health history portion for the physical to be considered valid. Sport Physicals are not acceptable for entrance into 9th grade or students new to the Illinois school system.

District #157 Authorization for Administration of Medication Policy & Procedure

In accordance with the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Illinois State Board of Education, effective January 7, 2014 all medications administered at school will need the authorization of a Licensed Provider (MD/DO/NP/PA). This includes all over the counter medication as well as all prescription medication. In order for your student to possess or use any prescription or over the counter medication while at school, including inhalers, epi-pens, or insulin, there must be a prescription medication authorization form on file in the nurse's office. The form must be completed and signed by the prescribing physician and the parent. Please note that medications will not be administered until a licensed provider AND parent/guardian complete and sign this form! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the school nurse.